7. "Distributional Implications of Government Guarantees in Mortgage Markets", with Franco Zecchetto. Review of Financial Studies. Forthcoming. Featured in David Wessel's blog at the Brookings Institution.
6."Dealing with Overleverage: Restricting Leverage vs. Restricting Variable Compensation", with Juan Pedro Gomez. Quarterly Journal of Finance. Forthcoming.
5."Executive Compensation and Firm Leverage.
A Policy Oriented Survey", with Juan Pedro Gomez. Revista
de Estabilidad Financiera, Bank of
4.Two Extensive Margins of Credit and Loan-to-Value Policies,with Michael Reher. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, October 2016.
3. "What Drives Housing Dynamics in China? A Sign Restriction VAR Approach", with Tim Bian. Journal of Macroeconomics, December 2015.
8. , with. 11/2017. (3rd round) Revise and resubmit to Journal of International Economics.
7. 8/2017. Revise and resubmit to Journal of International Economics.
6. "The Regulatory Premium Channel and the Rise of Nonbanks", with Michael Reher. 11/2017.
Featured in Inside Mortgage Finance (March 3rd, 2017), The Institutional Risk Analyst (April 17th, 2017), IMF Global Housing Watch (April 2017), John Cochrane's Blog (5/9/2017) .
5. "Bank Capital, Lending Standards and Misallocation", 10/2017.
4. "Credit Stimulus, Executive Compensation and Firm Leverage: Theory and Evidence", and Lei Ge, 5/2017.
2. , with Francois Gourio.
1. , with Franco Zecchetto. 12/2017.