7. "Distributional Implications of Government Guarantees in Mortgage Markets", with Franco Zecchetto. Review of Financial Studies. Forthcoming. Featured in David Wessel's blog at the Brookings Institution.
6."Dealing with Overleverage: Restricting Leverage vs. Restricting Variable Compensation", with Juan Pedro Gomez. Quarterly Journal of Finance. Forthcoming.
5."Executive Compensation and Firm Leverage.
A Policy Oriented Survey",
with Juan Pedro Gomez. Revista
de Estabilidad Financiera, Bank of
4.Two Extensive Margins of Credit and Loan-to-Value Policies,with Michael Reher. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, October 2016.
3. "What Drives Housing Dynamics in China? A Sign Restriction VAR Approach", with Tim Bian. Journal of Macroeconomics, December 2015.
2. , with. 4/2017. Revise and resubmit to Journal of International Economics.
3. 8/2016. Revise and resubmit to Journal of International Economics.
4. "Nonbanks and Lending Standards in Mortgage Markets. The Spillovers from Liquidity Regulation", with Michael Reher. 7/2017.
Featured in Inside Mortgage Finance (March 3rd, 2017), The Institutional Risk Analyst (April 17th, 2017), IMF Global Housing Watch (April 2017), John Cochrane's Blog (5/9/2017) .
6. "Credit Stimulus, Executive Compensation and Firm Leverage: Theory and Evidence", and Lei Ge, 5/2017.
8. , with Francois Gourio.