9. , with. Journal of International Economics. Forthcoming.
7. "Distributional Implications of Government Guarantees in Mortgage Markets", with Franco Zecchetto. Review of Financial Studies. Forthcoming. Featured in David Wessel's blog at the Brookings Institution.
6."Dealing with Overleverage: Restricting Leverage vs. Restricting Variable Compensation", with Juan Pedro Gomez. Quarterly Journal of Finance. Forthcoming.
5."Executive Compensation and Firm Leverage.
A Policy Oriented Survey",
with Juan Pedro Gomez. Revista de Estabilidad Financiera, Bank of
4.Two Extensive Margins of Credit and Loan-to-Value Policies,with Michael Reher. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, October 2016.
3. "What Drives Housing Dynamics in China? A Sign Restriction VAR Approach", with Tim Bian. Journal of Macroeconomics, December 2015.
7. 8/2017. Revise and resubmit to Journal of International Economics.
6. "The Regulatory Premium Channel and the Rise of Nonbanks", with Michael Reher. 11/2017.
Featured in Inside Mortgage Finance (March 3rd, 2017), The Institutional Risk Analyst (April 17th, 2017), IMF Global Housing Watch (April 2017), John Cochrane's Blog (5/9/2017) .
5. "Bank Capital, Lending Standards and Misallocation", 10/2017.
4. "Leverage and Executive Compensation. A Comprehensive Model", and Lei Ge, 1/2018.
3. 6/2017. Revise and resubmit to Journal of Housing Economics.
2. , with Francois Gourio.
Policy paper: .